Friday, February 14, 2014

Take Two ~ February Kit Club...

 
 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Have you had a chance to check out the new February Club Kit? I love love love thee gorgeous images!!!

Last month, Tammy re-introduced the monthly ADFD Club Kit.... NEW & IMPROVED! There are some great options, letting oyu get a great deal on any budget!
  • Option #1 -  choice of  TWO digital stamps for $6
  • Option #2  -  choice of  FIVE digital stamps for $15
  • Option #3  -  choice of  NINE digital stamps for $25
We are showing off the Club Kit again today... so enjoy!






SURPRISE.... I am also sharing some beautiful cards by some of our customers! I looked on our ADFD FaceBook page and also on Pinterest, but I spotted these in the link-up for the latest challenge! So don't be shy - share your cards with us - you never know when I might spot one of your cards to show off! 

So hats off to Ann English and Kathy Stacy for catching my eye with these 2 February Club Kit beauties...


Don't forget - you still have time to play along with our current challenge...

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.
    Love your cards everyone.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images, just gorgeous! The dt's have created some beautiful inspiration cards and I love Ann and Kathy's - thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just could not go away Cccam Server your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be again often to check out new posts

    ReplyDelete